The more, the merrier.
Join us on the block this holiday season for shopping, feasting, and seasonal celebrations.
With the holiday season just a few weeks away, we will officially kick-off the holidays on Small Business Saturday, November 24, hosting a series of festive, seasonal events on the square. Come down to the block to get in the holiday spirit early this season as we debut our beautiful holiday décor and garland, the weekend of November 17, when the Denver Gay Men’s Chorus honors their 30-year tradition of decorating the square for the holidays. From great holiday shopping, Santa on the Square each weekend starting on Black Friday (November 23), to the annual Yuletide Window Walk showcasing beautiful window installations created by local artists, to live holiday music and our Paws & Claus Day to capture holiday photos with your pet, Larimer Square is the place to celebrate the magic of the holiday season. Check out the full event schedule and details below.
Shop Small and Local: Small Business Saturday on the Square
Saturday, November 24, 10:00 a.m.
While every day on the square provides an opportunity to shop local, Small Business Saturday marks the official kick-off of the 2018 holiday season on the block, with Larimer Square, serving as a Neighborhood Champion and retailers and restaurants participating in the annual American Express event. Featured promotions on the block include:
- AILLEA: 20% off purchases throughout the weekend of Small Business Saturday (some brands excluded)
- Corridor 44: Show a receipt from a Larimer Square retailer on Small Business Saturday and receive a complimentary champagne cocktail
- Cry Baby Ranch: Sip and Shop: Complimentary mimosas while shopping
- Dog Savvy: 10% off purchases all-day on Saturday
- Eve: 30% off purchases on Saturday and Sunday. Shoppers will enjoy homemade German Gluehwein cookies and a warm beverage while browsing the store each Saturday during the holiday season.
- Gusterman’s Silversmiths: Offering free gift wrapping and free jewelry polishing cloth with any purchase.
- Hailee Grace: 15% off all purchases on Small Business Saturday
- L Style Bar: 20% off Kevin Aucoin and Amika products on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Moda Man: 30% off all purchases on Small Business Saturday
- Ocean Prime: Shoppers who dine at Ocean Prime on Small Business Saturday and present a receipt for an item(s) purchased at a Larimer Square retailer will receive a complimentary Ahi Tuna Tartare appetizer
- Qinti: All shoppers will receive a “Gift of Warmth” – 10% off all scarves
- Scarpaletto: Offering shoppers complimentary hot chocolate, wine and treats along with signature gift wrapping free of charge on Saturdays throughout the holiday season, beginning on Small Business Saturday
- The Crimson Room: Show a receipt from a Larimer Square retailer on Small Business Saturday and receive a complimentary glass of house bubbles.
- Victoriana Antique Jewelry: 15% off on everything in the store, serving hot cider, butter cookies and gift wrapping with any purchase.
- Tag: Receive a complimentary Taco Sushi or Flash Hamachi with the purchase of an entrée.
- Mountain Khakis: 25% off all Mountain Khakis apparel. Hot cider and cookies. Corn Hole Tournament to land 2 out of four shots in the Corn Hole and win Ugly Mugz.
- John Atencio: On Small Business Saturday, stop by the John Atencio Larimer boutique for a Gift with Purchase. For a limited time, receive a beautiful John Atencio leather bracelet as a celebration of shopping local.
Annual Yuletide Window Walk: Outside on the Square (FREE!)
Saturday, December 1, 2018
A local’s favorite, the Larimer Square Window Walk is lovingly created by a select group of local artists that transform the windows of Larimer Square boutiques into beautiful works of art celebrating the magic of the holidays. Come walk the block and watch the artists as they create beautiful, sophisticated winter woodland themed windows on the square. The Yuletide Window Walk will be on display through the holidays.
- Installation on Saturday, December 1, 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – the Window Walk will remain through the New Year for all to enjoy.
Photos with Santa on the Square (FREE!)
1415 Larimer Street (look for the Bent Lens)
Kicking off the day after Thanksgiving and continuing throughout the weekends in December with extended hours, Santa and Mrs. Claus will be visiting Larimer Square. Photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus are free but please bring your own camera.
- Friday, November 23, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. *New date added this year
- Saturdays (November 24 – December 22), 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sundays (November 25 – December 23), 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 24 (Christmas Eve): 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
A Holiday Favorite for Pets: Paws & Claus Day (FREE with suggested donation)
Saturday, December 8, 2018
On December 8th, Larimer Square will be hosting their annual “Paws and Claus” event for pet-lovers to get photos with Santa. All furry friends are welcome! Visits are free with a suggested donation and proceeds will benefit the Denver Animal Shelter