February is the month of love and Denver’s most beautiful and romantic block, Larimer Square, is the place to celebrate what’s in your heart.
The ultimate romantic destination offers top local restaurants, cocktail lounges and chef-crafted dining experiences, boutiques where the perfect gift awaits, pampering spa services to delight your Valentine and world-class entertainment from headlining comedy shows to live piano and jazz performances.
Tips for planning the ultimate Valentine’s experience:
- First, get ready for your night out with some pampering – start with a signature blowout at L Style Bar or an Al’s Barber Shop haircut, shave or neck clean up.
- Need a little pop added to your usual make-up routine? Swap out your go-to lipstick for a chemical free, ultra-red color at AILLEA.
- After your mini-makeover, head over to CRU Food & Wine Bar to enjoy a flight of wine with a paired appetizer. Or, if bubbles are more your style, stop by Corridor 44 to sip on the stars.
- Need a special something for your special someone? Stop into the new gift shop at Wax + Lash to pick up a creative card, affordable piece of jewelry or, scented body oil. Looking to splurge? John Atencio has heart-stopping diamond pendants, cuff bracelets, money clips and more and is also offering a free gift with purchase from February 1-14. Stop into Mountain Khakis for knit beanies and warm flannels that are sure to warm your loved one’s heart.
- After your shopping excursion, enjoy an intimate, three-course dinner paired with a movie, tucked away in the charming courtyard at Bistro Vendome. Scheduled February movies include “The Notebook” and “Girl on the Bicycle.”
- After dinner, indulge in a coffee or hot toddy at The Market and stroll under the twinkling canopy of lights while you snap a pic or arrange for a horse-drawn carriage to take you around Downtown Denver while you cozy up under a warm blanket.
- End the evening by taking in
jazz performance in the intimate Crimson Room, or take in a show at Comedy Works where you can give your Valentine the gift of laughter. a live